The iTICKET NZ Theatre Month Limited Time Offer is open to new and existing promoters whose shows and/or events fit the following criteria:
- Promoters must be registered with iTICKET by 30 June to take advantage of this limited time offer
- Shows and/or events must align with the NZ Theatre Month criteria for entry which are:
- Show and/or event must take place during September
- Show and/or event must have begun its life in New Zealand
- If a performance piece, then it must be open to the public
- 'No inside ticketing fees' means the Promoter will not be charged anything per ticket sold.
- Customers will be charged a discounted ‘outside’ booking fee of just $1.00 per ticket, capped at $10.00
- The $1.00 per ticket outside booking fee can be made visible to the customer or hidden within the face value of the ticket
- Transaction and delivery fees are additional
- Applicable to online bookings only. For bookings via phone or outlet, standard booking fees apply.
- Comp tickets are charged at .50c to the Promoter
- Inclusion on a collection landing page dedicated to all NZ Theatre Month events ticketed by us
- Inclusion in a nationwide Spotlight newsletter dedicated to all NZ Theatre Month events ticketed by us and delivered to our national database of subscribers
- Listing inclusion in regional mail out/s (subject to space and lead time)
- Facebook post/s (subject to space and lead time)
- Your first allocated seating plan free of charge (additional maps charged at standard rate)
Please email Angela@iticket.co.nz to get started.